There are many methods for safely preserving food. Please use the links on the left to find more information about the process you want to use.
Below are links to general information about preservation and food safety.
- CoVID-19 Info for Consumers | UC Food Safety (ucdavis.edu)
- New! Food safety and preservation videos from University Extension offices nationwide
- National Center for Home Food Preservation
- USDA Complete Guide to Home Canning
- Storage Tips
- Altitude Adjustments
- Seasonal Tips
- Oregon State University Publications
- Ball/Kerr Fresh Preserving
Food Safety and Recalls
- Food Safety.gov
- Food Safety News
- Don’t Wash Your Chicken!
- 50 USDA Food Safety Fact Sheets
- MFP Canning In Electric Multicooker
- Boiling Water Canner Use
- Canning on a Smooth Top Range
- Guidelines for a Steam Canner
- Pressure Canner Basics
- MFP Guide to the Internet 2021